“Better Than Lipo” Program $499.00 (Value $1200.00) 1 year contract
- Daily Communication (via personal text/email) with the Provider to insure maximum results
- 1 Cycle of Hcg ( up to 40 days)
- Weight loss Counseling
- Hcg Proprietary Instructions
- Weight Loss Counseling
*Requires Medical Consultation
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency. This deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses like anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma, vision problems, and a low sperm count; however, vitamin B12 deficiency is rare as the liver stores enough reserves to last a couple of years.
The top 5 health benefits of vitamin B 12
- It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
Vitamin B12 has long been regarded as a key element in sustaining healthy body processes. Not only does Vitamin B12 contribute to metabolism, helping the body create and use energy and also maintain a healthy weight, but it also is a vital player in the nervous system – contributing to the creation of red blood cells and the replication of DNA.
For those clients who may be experiencing a slight Vitamin B12 deficiency or who simply need an extra energy boost, Vitamin B12 shots can be a helpful, safe and efficient way to get back on track. These shots, which can be administered as often as every 3 or 4 days, can greatly enhance your energy level and your overall mood. Because B12, in its injected form, is very rapidly absorbed by the body, the shots offered at Modern Medical & Wellness are a superior option to simply relying on a Vitamin B supplement for the levels of B12 your body needs to function optimally.
Call us today to talk to a specialist about customizing a B12 shot schedule that will enhance your lifestyle!
Fat Burner Injections (included in diet program):
Our program has created a proprietary weight loss injection that acts as an intermediate in cell metabolism and nucleic acid metabolism. AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is a key component in maximizing enzyme reactions necessary for proper fat and carbohydrate metabolism including correcting low energy production due to mitochondria dysfunction. To also include the unique combination of “B” vitamins is very efficacious to enhance fat burning.
Super B12 & Folate Injections (additional $25.00):
We have enhanced the B12 experience by combining Super Charged B12 with Folate to increase energy, enhance your cell growth, and boost weight loss.
B-Complex: For the ultimate boost! Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 Providing energy and immune support.
- MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
- BODY COMPOSITION TECHNOLOGY
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- DID YOU KNOW
- WHAT IS OBESITY
- BENEFITS OF TREATMENT
- CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
- BEFORE & AFTERS